BOAT SERVICES – LAKE GENEVA
QUALITY BOAT SERVICING
Gage Marine is your one-stop shop for all things boating. And that means getting you out on the water faster and keeping you out there enjoying the Lake Life even longer. Our highly trained and skilled service technicians will take great care of your boat all year round.
With a crew of six technicians, Gage Marine is fully prepared to handle any issue you may experience with your boat. We hold certifications from Mercury, Volvo Penta, Johnson, Evinrude, and many other ancillary marine equipment manufacturers.
- Winter & spring yearly maintenance
- Engine tune up & fluid changes
- Mechanical repairs
- Canvas repairs
- Vinyl repairs
- Pickup & delivery
- Service calls available
CURRENT SERVICE CUSTOMERS
Follow this link to complete our Storage and Service request form.
NEW SERVICE CUSTOMERS
Interested in servicing your boat with Gage Marine?
Or call 262-245-5501
|Fall/Winter (M-F)||9 AM – 4:30 PM||8 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Spring/Summer (Daily)||8 AM – 4:30 PM||8 AM – 4:30 PM|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Hook up and charge batteries.
- Install all drain plugs & hoses.
- Check navigation lights, horn, gauges, and fluid levels.
- Top off fluids as needed.
- Final Activation to run the engine on hose and clean engine of non-tox antifreeze. Bring the engine up to temp. Test all safety items.
- Gage water tests all boats to ensure proper system performance, check shifting, and engine cooling.
For more information, see the full summary of services offered above.
- Winterization protects your boat and engine from freezing temperatures during storage in the winter months.
- Summerization reverses the winterization process and ensures the engine is running properly and ready for use.
Please contact our service department for more information regarding warranties. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 262-740-2628 x466.
Shop supply and other charges cover all the items and supplies used to service your boat that are not listed under parts. These include basic mechanical cleaning products, lubricants, sealants, solvents, small hardware, shop towels, touch up paints, miscellaneous paper products/labels, miscellaneous tape, wire ties/wire loom, small batteries, etc.
Environmental fees cover the disposal of all materials used to service your boat. These disposals include oil, filters, batteries, miscellaneous fuels, hazardous materials, combustibles, solvent, etc.